To obtain a membership you must complete the online application form, or a hard copy application. You will receive a letter in the mail to confirm when we have processed your membership request.
You can make contributions to your pre-purchased goods in store and/or by direct debit.
The cut off date for in store contributions is the second Sunday in November and the last direct debit is processed on October 15th each year.
During the first week of December you will receive a statement and a letter inviting you to call into your local store to collect a gift card to the value of your pre-purchased goods.
Your gift card can be used at any Ritchies Supermarket and or Liquor store and any Fishers Supermarket & Liquor store owned by the Ritchies Group. You have 12 months to spend it, in one or several transactions.
Membership is ongoing; you do not need to reapply each year.
Simply present your Christmas Club membership card to the cashier and advise the amount you would like to contribute. Two receipts will be issued, one copy is for the store which you are to write your name and contact number on for processing and a second copy is for you. It is important that you retain your receipts as proof of payment.
Direct Debit Payments
DIRECT DEBIT AUTHORITY – RITCHIES STORES PTY LTD
- - Ritchies will debit your nominated account with the amount stipulated on the 15th of each month, or the 1st business day following the 15th, should the 15th fall on a weekend or public holiday.
- - Debits will be made between and including February and October (maximum of 9 payments) each year.
- - Ritchies will not change this debit arrangement without giving you 14 days prior notice in writing.
- - If a debit request is returned by your financial institution as unpaid, all fees incurred by Ritchies as a result will be charged to you.
- - Ritchies may terminate this debit arrangement if 3 or more debits are returned unpaid by your financial institution.
- - Direct debits will no longer automatically recommence.
- - When you visit the store to collect your gift card, you will be given the option to authorise direct debit payments to recommence in February.
- - Ritchies will keep private and confidential all information pertaining to the account nominated for this debit arrangement.
- - To terminate, stop or change this direct debit, you must contact Ritchies no less than 14 days before the next debit is due.
- - If you consider that a debit has been made in error, you must notify Ritchies and lodge a claim with your financial institution as soon as possible.
It is your responsibility to:
- - Ensure that sufficient funds are available in the nominated account to meet a debit on the due date;
- - Ensure that this Direct Debit authority is given by an authorised signatory to the nominated account with your financial institution.
- - Advise Ritchies if your nominated account is closed or inoperable for any reason.
- - You can also make additional payments in store.
- - Minimum of five contributions totalling $250 or more are required to qualify for a $20 bonus.
Lost or Stolen Gift Cards
You must notify Ritchies Head Office on (03) 9784 2000 immediately if your Ritchies Christmas Club Gift Card has been lost or stolen. We will reissue a lost or stolen Ritchies Christmas Club Gift Card upon notification by you, for its then current value, taking into account any goods which have been purchased with that card up to the point of cancellation.
Cancellation of Christmas Club
You may cancel your Membership at any time by notifying Ritchies Head Office on (03) 9784 2000. The value of your pre-purchases at that time will be will be issued to you in the form of a Ritchies Gift Card, as soon as reasonably practicable after cancellation.
Any queries please contact Ritchies Head Office on (03) 9784 2000.