Ritchies customers can prepare for a happy Christmas by joining the Ritchies Christmas Club. As well as ensuring your family Christmas will have all the trimmings, you'll enjoy some valuable, extra benefits. Start planning for next Christmas and make life easier and celebrations more affordable by joining the Ritchies Christmas Club today!
How does Ritchies Christmas Club work?
Customers make contributions throughout the year towards the purchase of a gift card using either or both of the methods below.
The cut off date for payments each year is the second Sunday in November. During the first week of December you will receive a letter and a statement detailing your gift card value. This letter will invite you to call into your local store to pick up your Ritchies Christmas Club gift card that can be used at any of our Supermarkets or Liquor stores.
If you have contributed an amount totalling $200.00 or more to your Christmas Club gift card you will qualify for a Christmas gift with our compliments for the festive season (please note gift may vary year to year).
Join online HERE, or call into your local Ritchies Store to pick up an application form.
Contributions can be made:
You can make contributions at the supermarket register, when you do your shopping. Simply present your Christmas Club Membership Card and tell the cashier that you would like to contribute to your Christmas Club gift card. You can contribute any amount you like from 50 cents upwards. Two receipts will be issued. The first one is for you. It is important that you retain your receipts, as they will be required if you have a query with any transaction. The second receipt is forwarded into our Office for further processing. Please make sure you PRINT your NAME and TELEPHONE NUMBER on this receipt. Remember, if you contribute $200 or more to your Christmas Club gift card, you'll qualify for a Christmas gift with our compliments.
You can Direct Debit from your nominated bank account to your Christmas Club gift card. Complete Section (B) on the application form. Debits are monthly and can start anytime from February and finish in October, totalling up to nine payments. Contribute $250.00 or more through Direct Debit payments and qualify for a bonus $20.00* added to your balance (this is in addition to the gift you receive for contributing $200.00).
You can even do both! You can sign up for Direct Debit and also choose to make contributions when you are in store. It's flexible and designed to suit you and your needs and to give you the best possible start to Christmas.
Ritchies Christmas Club is a really great idea! Don't delay, join today.
*Minimum of five contributions required to qualify for $20 bonus.
Ritchies Christmas Club Terms and Conditions
To obtain a membership you must complete the online application form, or a hard copy application. You will receive a letter in the mail to confirm when we have processed your membership request.
You can make contributions to your pre-purchased goods in store and/or by direct debit.
The cut off date for in store contributions is the second Sunday in November and the last direct debit is processed on October 15th each year.
During the first week of December you will receive a statement and a letter inviting you to call into your local store to collect a gift card to the value of your pre-purchased goods.
Your gift card can be used at any Ritchies Supermarket and or Liquor store. You have 12 months to spend it, in one or several transactions.
Membership is ongoing; you do not need to reapply each year.
Simply present your Christmas Club membership card to the cashier and advise the amount you would like to contribute. Two receipts will be issued, one copy is for the store which you are to write your name and contact number on for processing and a second copy is for you. It is important that you retain your receipts as proof of payment.
Direct Debit Payments
DIRECT DEBIT AUTHORITY – RITCHIES STORES PTY LTD
- - Ritchies will debit your nominated account with the amount stipulated on the 15th of each month, or the 1st business day following the 15th, should the 15th fall on a weekend or public holiday.
- - Debits will be made between and including February and October (maximum of 9 payments) each year.
- - Debits will automatically recommence on or immediately following 15th February each year, unless terminated by either party by 14 days prior notice in writing.
- - Ritchies will not change this debit arrangement without giving you 14 days prior notice in writing.
- - Ritchies may terminate this debit arrangement if 3 or more debits are returned unpaid by your financial institution.
- - Ritchies will keep private and confidential all information pertaining to the account nominated for this debit arrangement.
- - If a debit request is returned by your financial institution as unpaid, all fees incurred by Ritchies as a result will be charged to you.
- - To terminate, stop or change this direct debit, you must contact Ritchies no less than 14 days before the next debit is due. A gift card for the value of your pre-purchased goods will still be issued to you in December.
- - If you consider that a debit has been made in error, you must notify Ritchies and lodge a claim with your financial institution as soon as possible.
It is your responsibility to:
- - Ensure that sufficient funds are available in the nominated account to meet a debit on the due date;
- - Ensure that this Direct Debit authority is given by an authorised signatory to the nominated account with your financial institution.
- - Advise Ritchies if your nominated account is closed or inoperable for any reason.
- - You can also make additional payments in store.
- - Minimum of five contributions required to qualify for $20 bonus.
Lost or Stolen Gift Cards
You must notify Ritchies Head Office on (03) 9784 2000 immediately if your Ritchies Christmas Club Gift Card has been lost or stolen. We will reissue a lost or stolen Ritchies Christmas Club Gift Card upon notification by you, for its then current value, taking into account any goods which have been purchased with that card up to the point of cancellation.
Cancellation of Christmas Club
You may cancel your Membership at any time by notifying Ritchies Head Office on (03) 9784 2000 and the value of your pre-purchases at that time will be will be issued to you in the form of a Ritchies Gift Card in the first week of December in the year of cancellation.
Any queries please contact Ritchies Head Office on (03) 9784 2000.