To enter click >> https://www.123formbuilder.com/form-3211726/5000shoppingspree
Please read Terms and Conditions of entry below
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. Information on how to enter and the prize form part of these Terms and Conditions. Participation in this promotion is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
2. Entry is only open to Australian residents aged 18 years or older.
3. Employees (and their immediate families) of the Promoter, suppliers and agencies associated with this promotion are ineligible to enter. Immediate family means any of the following: spouse, ex-spouse, de-facto spouse, child or step-child (whether natural or by adoption), parent, step-parent, grandparent, step-grandparent, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, brother, sister, step-brother, step-sister or 1st cousin.
4. Promotion commences 7:30am Wednesday 6th December 2017 and ends Tuesday 10:30pm, 30th January 2018 (“Promotional Period”).
5. To enter into the draw, individuals must spend $20 or more in one transaction during the promotional period 6th December to 30th January 2018 at Ritchies Supermarket or Liquor Store Port Macquarie to be eligible. Entrants must then visit www.ritchies.com.au and complete, and submit valid entry form/s. Entrants must retain proof of purchase. Promotion is open to residential customers only. Commercial projects customers are not eligible.
6. The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and entrants (including an entrant’s identity, age, place of residence) and to disqualify any entrant who submits an entry that is not in accordance with these Terms and Conditions or who tampers with the entry process including but not limited to the use of automated entry programs. Errors and omissions may be accepted at the Promoter’s discretion. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights.
7. Incomplete, indecipherable, inaudible, or illegible applications will be deemed invalid.
8. If there is a dispute as to the identity of an entrant, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to determine the identity of the entrant.
9. The draw will take place at 11am at Ritchies Stores Head Office on Friday 2nd February 2018. The Promoter may draw additional reserve entries and record them in order in case an invalid entry or ineligible entrant is drawn. The winner will be notified by telephone within two (2) business days of the draw and via email, their name will be announced on www.ritchies.com.au on Wednesday 7th February 2018.
10. The Promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
11. The first valid entry drawn will win 1 x $5,000 Ritchies Gift Card.
12. Subject to the unclaimed prize draw clause, if for any reason the winner does not take the prize by 2nd May 2018 an unclaimed prize draw will take place at 11.00am at the Ritchies Stores Head Office on Friday 4th May 2018. The winner will be notified by telephone within two (2) business days of the draw and in writing via email, their name will be announced on www.ritchies.com.au on Monday 7th May 2018.
13. If the prize is unavailable, the Promoter, in its discretion, reserves the right to substitute the prize with a prize to the equal value and/or specification, subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority.
14. Total prize pool value is $5,000
15. Prize is not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash.
17. Entrants consent to the Promoter using their name, likeness, image and/or voice in the event they are a winner (including photograph, film and/or recording of the same) in any media for an unlimited period without remuneration for the purpose of promoting this promotion (including any outcome), and promoting any products manufactured, distributed and/or supplied by the Promoter.
18. If this promotion is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter, including but not limited to technical difficulties, unauthorised intervention or fraud, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to the fullest extent permitted by law: (a) to disqualify any entrant; or (b) subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority, to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the promotion, as appropriate.
19. Any cost associated with accessing the Internet is the entrant’s responsibility and is dependent on the Internet service provider used.
20. The use of any automated entry software or any other mechanical or electronic means that allows an entrant to automatically enter repeatedly is prohibited and will render all entries submitted by that entrant invalid.
21. Nothing in these Terms and Conditions limits, excludes or modifies or purports to limit, exclude or modify the statutory consumer guarantees as provided under the Competition and Consumer Act, as well as any other implied warranties under the ASIC Act or similar consumer protection laws in the States and Territories of Australia (“Non-Excludable Guarantees”). Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the promotion.
22. Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) is not responsible for and excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of: (a) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter’s control); (b) any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference; (c) any entry or prize claim that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by the Promoter) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter; (d) any variation in prize value to that stated in these Terms and Conditions; (e) any tax liability incurred by a winner or entrant; or (f) collection and/or use of the prize.
23. As a condition of accepting the prize, the winner must sign any legal documentation as and in the form required by the Promoter and/or prize suppliers in their absolute discretion, including but not limited to a legal release and indemnity form.
25. The Promoter is RITCHIES STORES PTY LTD ABN: 61 005 041 814
NSW Permit No. 17/20034