Would you like us to donate money to your favourite club, school or charity every time you shop with us? It's easy, read on to find out how.
Ritchies Community Benefit Card Program
Ritchies' Community Benefit Card Program donates a percentage of the money spent by our customers to their nominated club, school or charity. Customers! Would you like us to donate money to your service or sporting club, your children or grandchildren’s school or kindergarten, your local hospital, or your favourite charity, every time you shop with us? The Ritchies' Community Benefit program can raise funds for your favourite club, school or charity at no extra cost to you!
Do you belong to an organisation that is likely to be seeking funds this year?
- No more preparation of lengthy grant applications!
- No conditions on how you spend the money!
- No performance monitoring!
- You control the amount you receive!
- Ritchies' Community Benefit Card program is simple to work with and participate in!
Ritchies' Community Benefit Card program offers savings for customers and fundraising dollars for nominated organisations at the same time!
Here’s how it works!
- Ask for your free Ritchies Community Benefit Card at your nearest Ritchies supermarket or liquor store.
- Enter the name of the community group that you would like to be the recipient of a donation from Ritchies.
- Your Ritchies Community Benefit Card will be issued and can be used, immediately!
- You can choose to have a key tag to place upon your key ring or you might prefer the convenience of a Plastic Card to place in your wallet or purse. You might prefer one of each. The card or key tags are free and the choice is up to you!
- Your completed Application Form is returned to Ritchies Head Office, where your Community Benefit Card number and the CB number for your community group is entered into Ritchies computer.
- Every time you shop you will be asked by one of Ritchies friendly cashiers to present your Community Benefit Card!
- Your card will be scanned at the register, which will automatically allocate 0.5% of the money you spend** to your nominated organization, as long as they are achieving the minimum of $2,000 spent each month.
- If you would like to change your nominated recipient, please contact Penny Sayer at [email protected].
- There are also hundreds of weekly specials that have extra discounts for Ritchies Community Benefit Cardholders. These ‘CB’ specials are clearly marked with red shelf tickets bearing the Community Benefit logo.
- Ritchies also have CB Saver for even more special offers! You must be 18 years or over to receive the email offers. To receive these exclusive discounts you must register your details by clicking here.
* Ritchies reserves the right to change the terms of any of its cards, programs or clubs at any time.
**In accordance with government legislation the purchase of cigarettes and tobacco products will not be included in the calculations of this program. Ritchies Community Benefit Program is not available at Fishers Stores part of the Ritchies Group.
Help yourself to savings and help your favourite club, school or charity at the same time with your free Community Benefit Card.