TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. Information on how to enter and the prizes form part of these Terms and Conditions.
Participation in this promotion is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
2. Entry is only open to NSW, VIC, and QLD residents. Entrants under 18 years old
must have parental/guardian approval to enter and further, the parent/guardian of the
entrant must read and consent to these Terms and Conditions. Parents/guardians
may be required by the Promoter to enter into a further agreement as evidence of
consent to the minor entering this promotion.
3. Employees (and their immediate families) of the Promoter, Ritchies Independent
Supermarkets and agencies associated with this promotion are ineligible to enter.
Immediate family means any of the following: spouse, ex-spouse, de-facto spouse,
child or step-child (whether natural or by adoption), parent, step-parent, grandparent,
step-grandparent, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, brother, sister, step-brother, step-
sister or 1st cousin.
4. Entries into the promotion open on 08/05/19 and close at 11:59pm on 04/06/19
5. To be eligible to enter, individuals must purchase, in a single transaction, three (3)
Chobani Gimmies Yogurts from a participating Ritchies Independent Supermarket
during the Promotional Period.
6. To enter, individuals must then visit www.ritchies.com.au, follow the prompts to the
promotion entry page, input the requested details including first name, last name,
contact number, email address postal address, upload a copy of their purchase
receipt and submit the fully completed entry form during the Promotional Period.
7. Multiple entries permitted, subject to the following: (a) only one entry permitted per
specified purchase requirement; (b) only one (1) entry permitted per transaction,
regardless of how many Chobani Gimmies Yogurts over three (3) are purchased in
that transaction; and (c) each entry must be submitted separately and in accordance
with entry requirements.
8. Entrants must retain a copy of their Ritchies Independent Supermarket purchase
receipt(s) for all entries as proof of purchase. Failure to produce the proof of
purchase for all entries when requested may, in the absolute discretion of the
Promoter, result in invalidation of ALL of an entrant’s entries and forfeiture of any
right to a prize. Purchase receipt(s) must clearly specify the Ritchies Independent
Supermarket of purchase and that the purchase was made during the promotional
period but prior to entry.
9. The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and
entrants (including an entrant’s identity, age and place of residence) and reserves the
right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who the Promoter has reason
to believe has breached any of these Terms and Conditions, tampered with the entry
process or engaged in any unlawful or other improper misconduct calculated to
jeopardise fair and proper conduct of the promotion. Errors and omissions may be
accepted at the Promoter's discretion. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its
rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights. The Promoters legal
rights to recover damages or other compensation from such an offender are
10. Incomplete, indecipherable, or illegible entries will be deemed invalid.
11. If there is a dispute as to the identity of an entrant, the Promoter reserves the right, in
its sole discretion, to determine the identity of the entrant.
12. There will be one (1) draw conducted for the entries received each day of the
Promotional Period, for a total of twenty eight (28) draws (“Daily Draws”), and there
will be one (1) draw conducted for all entries received during the Promotional Period
(“Major Draw”). Subject to the starting and closing time of the Promotional Period,
entries into each Daily Draw will open at 12am and close at 11.59pm each day based
on Sydney, NSW local time. Entries in each Daily Draw will NOT be entered into any
subsequent Daily Draw(s), however, all entries (including the Daily Draw winners) will
be entered into the Major Draw.
13. All draws will take place at TPF Think, 25 St Edmonds Road, Prahan VIC 3181. Each
Daily Draw will take place at 1pm AEST on the business day after entries close for
that Daily Draw, with the first Daily Draw taking place on 09/05/19 and the last Daily
Draw taking place on 05/06/19. The Major Draw will take place at 1pm AEST on
06/06/19. For the removal of doubt, no draws will be conducted during the weekend
or on a public holiday in Victoria. The Promoter may draw additional reserve entries
and record them in order in case an invalid entry or ineligible entrant is drawn.
Winners will be notified by telephone and email within two (2) business days of the
draw. The Major Draw winner will be published on www.ritchies.com.au/chobani from
14. The Promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
15. The first valid entry drawn in each Daily Draw will each win a $50 Eftpos Gift Card.
Any ancillary costs associated with redeeming the Eftpos Gift Card are not included.
Any unused balance of the Gift Voucher will not be awarded as cash. Redemption of
the Eftpos Gift Card is subject to any terms and conditions of the issuer including
those specified on the Eftpos Gift Card.
16. The first valid entry drawn in the Major Draw will win a trip for two (2) adults and two
(2) children (12 years or under) to The Gold Coast, QLD valued at up to $5,300
depending on date and point of departure (“Major Prize”). The Major Prize includes:
Four (4) x return economy airfares from winners nearest capital city to
Coolangatta Airport, The Gold Coast, QLD. If the winner resides within a 200km
radius of The Gold Coast QLD, the airfare component of the prize will be forfeited
and not redeemable for cash;
Two (2) nights twin share (four star) accommodation;
Three (3) days car hire with unlimited KMs (driver must be 21 or over with a full
Two (2) days unlimited three (3) park entry to SeaWorld, Movie World and Wet &
Wild for two (2) adults and two (2) children (12 years or under).
Spending money, meals, insurance, transport to and from departure point, transfers,
items of a personal nature, in-room charges and all other ancillary costs are not
included. Major Prize must be taken by 05/06/20 and is subject to booking and flight
availability. Major Prize cannot be taken during Australian school holidays, public
holidays or other peak periods. During the entire duration of the Major Prize, a
nominated parent/guardian must accompany any person under 18 years of age. The
Major Prize winner and his/her companion/s must depart from and return to the same
departure point and travel together. Itinerary to be determined by the Promoter in its
absolute discretion. Frequent flyer points will not form part of the Major Prize. The
Major Prize is subject to the standard terms and conditions of individual prize and
service providers. The winner may be required to present their credit card at time of
accommodation check in.
17. If a winner of any prize is under the age of 18 years, the prize will be awarded to the
winners nominated parent or guardian on the winner’s behalf.
18. Subject to the unclaimed prize draw clause, if for any reason a winner does not take
a prize (or an element of the prize) at the time stipulated by the Promoter, then the
prize (or that element of the prize) will be forfeited.
19. If any prize (or part of any prize) is unavailable, the Promoter, in its discretion,
reserves the right to substitute the prize (or that part of the prize) with a prize to the
equal value and/or specification, subject to any written directions from a regulatory
20. Total prize pool value is up to $6,700.
21. Prizes, or any unused portion of a prize, are not transferable or exchangeable and
cannot be taken as cash, unless otherwise specified.
22. A draw for any unclaimed prizes may take place on 06/09/19 at the same time and
place as the original draw, subject to any directions from a regulatory authority.
Winners, if any, will be notified by phone and email within two (2) business days of
the draw and the Major Prize winner (if any) will be published on
www.ritchies.com.au from 27/09/19.
23. Entrants consent to the Promoter using their name, likeness, image and/or voice in
the event they are a winner (including photograph, film and/or recording of the same)
in any media for an unlimited period without remuneration for the purpose of
promoting this promotion (including any outcome), and promoting any products
manufactured, distributed and/or supplied by the Promoter.
24. If this promotion is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as
reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the
Promoter, including but not limited to technical difficulties, unauthorised intervention
or fraud, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to the fullest extent
permitted by law: (a) to disqualify any entrant; or (b) subject to any written directions
from a regulatory authority, to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the promotion, as
25. Any cost associated with accessing the promotional website is the entrant’s
responsibility and is dependent on the Internet service provider used.
26. The use of any automated entry software or any other mechanical or electronic
means that allows an entrant to automatically enter repeatedly is prohibited and will
render all entries submitted by that entrant invalid.
27. Nothing in these Terms and Conditions limits, excludes or modifies or purports to
limit, exclude or modify the statutory consumer guarantees as provided under
the Competition and Consumer Act, as well as any other implied warranties under
the ASIC Act or similar consumer protection laws in the States and Territories of
Australia (“Non-Excludable Guarantees”). Except for any liability that cannot by law
be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including its
respective officers, employees and agents) excludes all liability (including
negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of
opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out
of the promotion.
28. Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable
Guarantees, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) is
not responsible for and excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal
injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect,
special or consequential, arising in any way out of: (a) any technical difficulties or
equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter’s control); (b) any theft,
unauthorised access or third party interference; (c) any entry or prize claim that is
late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by the
Promoter) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter; (d) any
variation in prize value to that stated in these Terms and Conditions; (g) use of or
taking of a prize.
29. The Promoter collects personal information & in order to conduct the promotion
and may, for this purpose, disclose such PI to third parties, including but not limited
to agents, contractors, service providers, prize suppliers and, as required, to
Australian regulatory authorities. Entry is conditional on providing this PI. The
viewed at https://www.chobani.com/privacy-policy/ In addition to any use that may be
unless otherwise advised, use the PI for promotional, marketing, publicity, research
and profiling purposes, including sending electronic messages or telephoning the
out, access, update or correct their PI, how entrants may complain about a breach of
the Australian Privacy Principles or any other applicable law and how those
complaints will be dealt with. All entries become the property of the Promoter. The
Promoter will not disclose PI to any entity outside of Australia.
30. The Promoter is Chobani Pty Ltd (ABN 53096731467) of 453-455 Hammond Road,
Dandenong South, VIC 3175, telephone (03) 9706 4707.
NSW Permit No. LTPS/19/34043