“JIM BEAM GUITAR” PROMOTION
Terms & Conditions of Entry
1. Information on how to enter and the prize(s) form part of these Terms and Conditions. Participation in this promotion is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
2. The promoter is Ritchies Stores (ABN 61 005 041 814) of 10/1095 Frankston Dandenong Rd, Carrum Downs (“Promoter”).
3. Entry is only open to Australian residents aged 18 years or over.
4. Employees (and their immediate families) of the Promoter and agencies associated with this promotion are ineligible to enter. Immediate family means any of the following: spouse, ex-spouse, de-facto spouse, child or step-child (whether natural or by adoption), parent, step-parent, grandparent, step-grandparent, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, brother, sister, step-brother, or step-sister.
5. Promotion commences on 7:30am AEST 7th August, 2019 and ends at 11:00pm AEST on 10th September 2019 (“Promotional Period”).
6. To enter, individuals must spend $15 (or more) on any Jim Beam product at any Ritchies Liquor Store, complete the entry form in store during the promotional period and retain their receipt as proof of purchase.
7. Incomplete or indecipherable entries will be deemed invalid.
8. Only one (1) entry permitted per person per valid transaction.
9. The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and entrants (including an entrant’s identity, age and place of residence) and reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who the Promoter has reason to believe has breached any of these Terms and Conditions, tampered with the entry process or engaged in any unlawful or other improper misconduct calculated to jeopardise fair and proper conduct of the promotion. Errors and omissions may be accepted at the Promoter's discretion. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights. The Promoter's legal rights to recover damages or other compensation from such an offender are reserved.
10. If there is a dispute as to the identity of an entrant, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to determine the identity of the entrant.
11. The draws will take place at the Promoter’s head office, 10/1095 Frankston Dandenong Rd, Carrum Downs on Thursday 19th September 2019 at 10:00am AEDT. The Promoter may draw additional reserve entries and record them in order in case an invalid entry or ineligible entrant is drawn.
12. Winners will be notified in writing within two (2) business days of the draw (and via telephone where deemed suitable or necessary by the Promoter) and their name(s) will be published at www.ritchies.com.au/competitions-and-promotions from Friday 20th September, 2019.
13. The Promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
14. The first 2 valid entries drawn will win a Fender Stratocaster Electric Guitar kit (prize includes Fender Player Stratocaster Guitar, Fender Mustang FT100 AMP, V-case Rectangular Case, Fender Bullett Tuner, Hercules Guitar Stand, Aroma Capo, Ernie Ball Strap, 10ft Instrument cable, D’Addario electric Guitar Strings, Dunlop Pick Pack. Valued at $2,000AUD).
15. Subject to the unclaimed prize draw clause, if for any reason a winner does not take a prize (or an element of a prize) by the 23rd December 2019, then the prize (or that element of the prize) will be forfeited.
16. If any prize (or part of any prize) is unavailable, the Promoter, in its discretion, reserves the right to substitute the prize (or that part of the prize) with a prize to the equal value and/or specification, subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority.
18. Total prize pool value is $4,000AUD
19. Prize(s), or any unused portion of a prize, are not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash.
20. A draw for any unclaimed prize(s) may take place on Monday 30th December 2019 at the same time and place as the original draw, subject to any directions from a regulatory authority. Winner(s), if any, will be notified in writing within two (2) business days of the draw and their name(s) will be published www.ritchies.com.au/competitions-and-promotions from Monday 30th December 2019.
22. Entrants consent to the Promoter using their name, likeness, image and/or voice in the event they are a winner (including photograph, film and/or recording of the same) in any media for an unlimited period without remuneration for the purpose of promoting this promotion (including any outcome), and promoting any products manufactured, distributed and/or supplied by the Promoter.
23. If this promotion is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter, including but not limited to technical difficulties, unauthorised intervention or fraud, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to the fullest extent permitted by law: (a) to disqualify any entrant; or (b) subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority, to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the promotion, as appropriate.
24. Any cost associated with accessing the Internet in relation to the promotion is the entrant’s responsibility and is dependent on the Internet service provider used.
25. Nothing in these Terms and Conditions limits, excludes or modifies or purports to limit, exclude or modify the statutory consumer guarantees as provided under the Competition and Consumer Act, as well as any other implied warranties under the ASIC Act or similar consumer protection laws in the States and Territories of Australia (“Non-Excludable Guarantees”). Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the promotion.
26. Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) is not responsible for and excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of: (a) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter’s control); (b) any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference; (c) any entry or prize claim that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by the Promoter) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter; (d) any variation in prize value to that stated in these Terms and Conditions; (e) any tax liability incurred by a winner or entrant; or (f) taking, redemption and/or use of a prize.
27. As a condition of accepting a prize, winner(s) may be required to sign any legal documentation as and in the form required by the Promoter and/or prize suppliers in their absolute discretion, including but not limited to a legal release and indemnity form.
NSW Permit LTPS/19/35459