Win 1 of 5 $1000 Ritchies Gift Cards
Spend over $30 on any Jim Beam product during the promotional period, complete the entry form, attach your receipt and submit into the entry box in store.
Terms and Conditions
1. Information on how to enter and prize(s) form part of these conditions of entry. By entering this competition, entrants agree to abide by these Terms and Conditions.
2. Entry is only open to Australian residents (excluding residents of the Northern Territory) aged 18 years and over. Employees (and their immediate families) of the Promoter and its agencies associated with this promotion are ineligible to enter. Immediate family means any of the following: spouse, ex-spouse, de-facto spouse, child or step-child (whether natural or by adoption), parent, step-parent, grandparent, step-grandparent, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, brother, sister, step-brother, step-sister or first cousin.
3. Promotion commences at 9.00am AEST on 7th April 2021 and ends at 10.00pm AEST on 4th May 2021 (the “Promotional Period”).
4. To be eligible to enter, individuals must spend over $30 in a single transaction on any Jim Beam branded products from a participating promoting retailer during the Promotional Period (“Qualifying Purchase”). For the purpose of this promotion, participating retailers will be any Ritchies store in Victoria or New South Wales displaying material advertising this promotion during the Promotional Period. Upon completing their Qualifying Transaction individuals will be handed an entry form by a staff member. In the event an entry form and/or purchase receipt is not automatically provided to them, it is the individual’s responsibility to request them.
5. To enter, individuals must clearly print their full name and telephone number on the entry form. Individuals entering in store must place the fully completed entry form in the entry box provided in store, along with a proof of purchase receipt, by 10.00pm Tuesday 4th May 2021.
6. By entering this competition you agree that you have read and understood the Terms and Conditions of entry.
7. Incomplete, indecipherable, illegible or late entries will be deemed invalid.
8. Multiple entries permitted, subject to the following: (a) only one (1) entry permitted per Qualifying Purchase; (b) each entry must be submitted separately in accordance with the entry requirements; and (c) a maximum of five (5) entries per person per day is permitted.
9. Failure to attach the proof of purchase for all entries may, in the absolute discretion of the promoter, result in invalidation of ALL of an entrants entries and forfeiture of any right to a prize. Purchase receipt(s) must clearly specify the store of purchase, that a participating product was purchased, and that the purchase was made during the Promotional Period but prior to entry.
10. The Promoter reserves the right, at any time to verify the validity of entries and entrants (including the entrants identity, age and place of residence) and to and to disqualify any entrant who submits an entry that is not in accordance with these Terms and Conditions or who tampers with the entry process. Errors and omissions may be accepted at the Promoter’s discretion. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights.
11. If there is a dispute as to the identity of an entrant the promoter reserves the right in sole discretion, to determine to identify if the entrant.
12. Entries received from each participating promoting stores will be all drawn from the one draw. The first five (5) valid entries drawn will each win a $1000.00 Ritchies Gift Card (total value $5000 AUD). The winners will be drawn at Ritchies Head Office, 10/1095 Frankston Dandenong Rd Carrum Downs 3201 on Thursday 20th May at 2.00pm AEST.
13. Winners will be notified by telephone on Friday 21st May. Winners will be displayed at www.ritchies.com.au within 5 business days of the draw.
14. All other costs and expenses associated with the prize beyond the specified prize components listed here will be the responsibility of each winner.
15. Prize must be claimed within three (3) months of winner being contacted.
16. If any prize is unavailable, the Promoter, in its discretion, reserves the right to substitute the prize with a prize to the equal value and/or specification.
17. If for any reason a winner does not take a prize by the time stipulated by the Promoter, then the prize will be forfeited. If required, a second prize draw will take place at Ritchies Head Office, 10/1095 Frankston Dandenong Rd Carrum Downs 3201 on the Wednesday August 18th 2021 at 2.00pm AEST. Prizes are not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash.
19. All entries submitted become the property of the Promoter. Entries will not be returned to any entrant.
20. Entrants consent to the Promoter using their names, likeness, image and or voice in the event they are a winner (including photograph, film and or recording) in any media for an unlimited time period without remuneration for the purpose of promoting the promotion (including any outcome), and promoting any products manufactured, distributed and/or supplied by the Promoter.
21. If this promotion is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter, including but not limited to technical difficulties, unauthorised intervention or fraud, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to the fullest extent permitted by law (a) to disqualify any entrant; or (b) to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the promotion, as appropriate.
22. The Promoter encourages consumers to enjoy responsibly. Legal aged consumers are advised to consider the safe drinking levels recommended in the National Health and Medical Research Council Australian Alcohol guidelines that are available at www.nhmrc.gov.au/publications/synopses/ds10syn.htm.
23. Nothing in these Terms and Conditions limits, excludes or modifies or purports to limit, exclude or modify the statutory consumer guarantees as provided under the Competition and Consumer Act, as well as any other implied warranties under the ASIC Act or similar consumer protection laws in the States and Territories of Australia (“Non-Excludable Guarantees”). Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss.
24. Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) is not responsible for and excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of: (a) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter’s control); (b) any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference; (c) any entry or prize claim that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by the Promoter) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter; (d) any variation in prize value to that stated in these Terms and Conditions; (e) any tax liability incurred by a winner or entrant; or (f) taking and/or use of a prize.
25. As a condition of accepting a prize, each winner must sign any legal documentation as and in the form required by the Promoter and/or prize suppliers in their absolute discretion, including but not limited to a legal release and indemnity form.
27. The Promoter is Ritchies Stores Pty Ltd, 10/1095 Frankston Dandenong Rd, Carrum Downs VIC 3201. ABN 61 005 041 814. Ph (03) 9784 2000. Permit Licence No: TP/00114