One of Three Breville Espresso Coffee Machines each valued at $650 to be won
HOW TO ENTER
1. To be eligible to enter, individuals must purchase 1 bag of Mocopan Coffee 200g Beans or Ground Coffee in one transaction at any participating Ritchies Supermarket.
2. Participants can enter Online: Visit www.ritchies.com.au/mocopancoffee and complete the entry details, including but not limited to:
• their first name, surname, residential address, contact phone number, email address, age and gender
• uploading a copy of their receipt in format and file size accepted on the entry form. The uploaded receipt must clearly show the product/s purchased, date and time of purchase and store of purchase. Entrants must keep an original copy of their receipt as proof of purchase.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. Information on how to enter and the prize form part of these Terms and Conditions. Participation in this promotion is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
2. Entrants under 18 years old must have parental/guardian approval to enter and further, the parent/guardian of the entrant must read and consent to all terms and conditions. Parents/guardians may be required by the Promoter to enter a further agreement as evidence of consent to enter this Promotion.
3. Employees (and their immediate families) of the Promoters, participating Ritchies Supermarkets, the Prize Providers and agencies associated with this promotion are ineligible to enter. Immediate family means any of the following: parent, sibling, child or spouse. 4. The Promoters reserve the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and entrants (including an entrant’s identity, age and place of residence) and to disqualify any entrant who submits an entry that is not in accordance with these Terms and Conditions or who tampers with the entry process. Errors and omissions will be accepted at the Promoters’ discretion. Failure by the Promoters’ to enforce any of their rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights.
5. Incomplete, indecipherable, or illegible entries will be deemed invalid.
6. Multiple entries permitted, subject to the following: (a) only one entry permitted per purchase receipt; and (b) each entry must be submitted separately and in accordance with entry requirements.
7. If there is a dispute as to the identity of an entrant, the Promoters reserve the right, in their sole discretion, to determine the identity of the entrant.
8. Promotion commences on 21/11/2018 at 00.01. Final entries close on 04/12/2018 at 11.59pm. The prize draw will take place on 06/12/2018 at 1pm in Ritchies Head Office – 10/1095 Frankston, Dandenong Rd, Carrum Downs. The winners will be announced on the 07/12/18 and the winners will be contacted by email/telephone on the 10/12/18.
9. The Promotion is a game of chance. All Prizes will be drawn by a random computerised draw.
10. The Promoters’ decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
11. Each winner will win a Breville Espresso Coffee machine valued at $649 RRP. There are 3 Breville Espresso Coffee Machines included in the competition. Total competition value is $1,950 RRP.
12. The prize is not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash, unless otherwise specified.
13. A draw for the prize, if unclaimed may take place on 6/02/2019 at the same time and place as the original draw, subject to any directions from a regulatory authority. The winner will be notified by mail/email and telephone on 08/02/19.
14. Entrants consent to the Promoter using the entrant’s name, likeness, image and/or voice in the event they are a winner (including photograph, film and/or recording of the same) in any media for an unlimited period without remuneration for the purpose of promoting this competition (including any outcome).
15. If this promotion is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoters, the Promoters reserve the right, in their sole discretion, to the fullest extent permitted by law (a) to disqualify any entrant; or (b) subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority, to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the promotion, as appropriate.
16. Except for any liability that cannot be excluded by law, the Promoters (including their officers, employees and agents) exclude all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the Promotion, including, but not limited to, where arising out of the following: (a) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoters’ and/or the Prize Providers control); (b) any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference; (c) any entry or prize claim that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by the Promoters) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoters; (d) any variation in prize value to that stated in these Terms and Conditions; or (e) participation in/use of the prize.
17. In the event of war, terrorism, state of emergency or disaster, the Promoters reserve the right to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the promotion, subject to any written directions from a relevant regulatory authority.
18. As a condition of accepting the prize, the winner must sign any legal documentation as and in the form required by the Promoters and/or the Prize Providers in their absolute discretion, including but not limited to a legal release and indemnity form.
19. The Promoter is bound by the Australian Privacy Principles contained in the Privacy Act 1988 (Cth). The Promoters collect personal information in order to conduct the Promotion and may, for this purpose, disclose such information to third parties, including but not limited to agents, contractors, service providers, as otherwise required by law, including to any Australian regulatory authority. Entry is conditional on providing this information and if entrants do not provide the information requested they may not be able to enter the Promotion. The Promoter will not transfer the entrant’s personal information overseas, except upon the entrant’s request, or if the Promoter is permitted or authorized to do so by law.
20. Prize not redeemable for cash.
21. The Promoter and prize provider is Suntory Coffee Australia Limited, Unit 1, 2 Costello Place, 2147 Seven Hills, NSW. ABN 49 000 254 660.
22. NSW license number: LTPS/18/29236