RITCHIES NEW LAMBTON WIN A FIAT 500
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. Information on how to enter and the prize form part of these Terms and Conditions. Participation in this promotion is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
2. Entry is only open to Australian residents aged 18 years or older.
3. Employees (and their immediate families) of the Promoter, suppliers and agencies associated with this promotion are ineligible to enter. Immediate family means any of the following: spouse, de-facto spouse, child or step-child (whether natural or by adoption), parent, step-parent, grandparent, brother, sister, step-brother, step-sister.
4. Promotion commences 8:00am 6th March 2019 and ends 11:59pm, 14th May 2019 (“Promotional Period”).
5. To enter into the draw, individuals must spend $30 (excluding cigarette/tobacco products, electronic recharge, iTunes card & Gift Cards) or more in one transaction at Ritchies Supermarket & Liquor store New Lambton. Entrants must then visit www.ritchies.com.au/newlambton and complete, and submit valid entry form/s during the Promotional Period. Entrants must retain proof of purchase. Promotion is open to residential customers only. Commercial projects customers are not eligible.
6. The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and entrants (including an entrant’s identity, age, place of residence) and to disqualify any entrant who submits an entry that is not in accordance with these Terms and Conditions or who tampers with the entry process including but not limited to the use of automated entry programs. Errors and omissions may be accepted at the Promoter’s discretion. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights.
7. Incomplete, indecipherable, inaudible, or illegible applications will be deemed invalid.
8. If there is a dispute as to the identity of an entrant, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to determine the identity of the entrant.
9. The draw will take place at 12pm at Ritchies Stores Head Office on Friday 17th May 2019. The Promoter may draw additional reserve entries and record them in order in case an invalid entry or ineligible entrant is drawn. The winner will be notified by telephone within two (2) business days of the draw and via email, their name will be announced on www.ritchies.com.au on Monday 20th May 2019.
10. The Promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
11. The first valid entry drawn will win a Fiat 500 Series 4 with White paint. Total prize value is up to AU$20,450 RRP, including registration, compulsory third party insurance, stamp duty and dealer delivery charges (which may vary State/Territory by State/Territory). Additional insurance, options, petrol and all other ancillary costs are the responsibility of the winner. The winner will be required to collect the prize from Ritchies New Lambton.
12. If the winner is, through any legal incapacity or otherwise, unable to register the car in their own name, then the winner may assign the car to another person (who consents to such assignment) with legal capacity for the purpose of registration. The Promoter takes no responsibility for any such arrangements between the winner and the assignee. The winner must provide the Promoter with certified copies of all required documentation as required by the Promoter before the car is awarded. It is a condition of accepting the prize that the winner may be required to sign a legal release in a form to be determined by the Promoter in its discretion.
13. Subject to the unclaimed prize draw clause, if for any reason the winner does not take the prize by 19th August 2019 an unclaimed prize draw will take place at 11.00am at the Ritchies Stores Head Office on Tuesday 20th August 2019. The winner will be notified by telephone within two (2) business days of the draw and in writing via email, their name will be announced on www.ritchies.com.au on Friday 23rd August 2019.
14. If the prize is unavailable, the Promoter, in its discretion, reserves the right to substitute the prize with a prize to the equal value and/or specification, subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority.
15. Total prize pool value is up to $20,450.
16. Prize is not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash.
17. Entrants consent to the Promoter using their name, likeness, image and/or voice in the event they are a winner (including photograph, film and/or recording of the same) in any media for an unlimited period without remuneration for the purpose of promoting this promotion (including any outcome), and promoting any products manufactured, distributed and/or supplied by the Promoter.
18. If this promotion is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter, including but not limited to technical difficulties, unauthorised intervention or fraud, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to the fullest extent permitted by law: (a) to disqualify any entrant; or (b) subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority, to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the promotion, as appropriate.
19. Any cost associated with accessing the Internet is the entrant’s responsibility and is dependent on the Internet service provider used.
20. The use of any automated entry software or any other mechanical or electronic means that allows an entrant to automatically enter repeatedly is prohibited and will render all entries submitted by that entrant invalid.
21. Nothing in these Terms and Conditions limits, excludes or modifies or purports to limit, exclude or modify the statutory consumer guarantees as provided under the Competition and Consumer Act, as well as any other implied warranties under the ASIC Act or similar consumer protection laws in the States and Territories of Australia (“Non-Excludable Guarantees”). Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the promotion.
22. Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) is not responsible for and excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of: (a) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter’s control); (b) any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference; (c) any entry or prize claim that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by the Promoter) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter; (d) any variation in prize value to that stated in these Terms and Conditions; (e) any tax liability incurred by a winner or entrant; or (f) collection and/or use of the prize.
23. As a condition of accepting the prize, the winner must sign any legal documentation as and in the form required by the Promoter and/or prize suppliers in their absolute discretion, including but not limited to a legal release and indemnity form.
25. The Promoter is RITCHIES STORES PTY LTD ABN: 61 005 041 814
NSW Permit LTPS/19/32056.