“RITCHIES IGA DROUGHT RELIEF” PROMOTION
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. Participation in this promotion is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
2. Participation is only open to Australian residents aged 18 years or over.
3. "Participating Off-Premise Outlets" means Ritchies IGA outlets in NSW, VIC & QLD that display advertising material for this promotion. There will be a total of 66 Participating Off-Premise Outlets for this promotion, with 49 in VIC, 17 in NSW.
4. The promotion will only be conducted in Participating Off Premise Outlets between 12:01am local time on 06/11/19 and 11:59pm local time on 3/12/19 ("Promotion Period").
5. To be eligible to participate, shoppers must, during the Promotional Period:
A) Purchase any participating brands, (Single 1L glass or minimum 10 pack RTD unit of sale) in a single transaction at a Participating Off-Premise Outlet (“Qualifying Transaction”). Participating brands consist of 1L variants of Bundaberg Original, Johnnie Walker Red Label, Captain Morgan Spiced Rum, Smirnoff Red Label, Gordon’s Dry Gin, Bundaberg UP 4.6% 10pk, Gordons Gin& Tonic 4.5% 10 Pk, Johnnie Walker & Cola 4.6% 10 pk, Smirnoff Pure 4.5% 10pk, Lazybear 3.5% 10 Pk.
B) Scan Sales will be recorded by Ritchies IGA and participating unit sales will be Totalled and $1 from participating purchases during competition period will be included in one single total donation.
6. The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of sales and reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual sale(s) which the Promoter has reason to believe has breached any of these Terms and Conditions, tampered with the process or engaged in any unlawful or other improper misconduct calculated to jeopardise fair and proper conduct of the promotion. Errors and omissions will be accepted at the Promoter's discretion. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights. The Promoter's legal rights to recover damages or other compensation from such an offender are reserved.
7. The total donation value for this promotion is limited to a maximum value of $5,000.00 ex G.S.T. The total donation value collected at the end of the promotion will be donated to Burrumbuttock Hay Runners.
8. Entry and continued participation in this promotion is subject to the licensee’s liquor serving policy. The Promoter advocates the responsible service and consumption of alcohol. The Promoter encourages consumers to drink responsibly. Legal aged consumers are advised to visit www.drinkwise.org.au to get the facts on standard drinks and responsible drinking.
9. If this promotion is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to the fullest extent permitted by law: (a) to disqualify any participant; or (b) subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority, to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the promotion, as appropriate, subject to any written directions from any regulatory authority.
10. Nothing in these Terms and Conditions limits, excludes or modifies or purports to limit, exclude or modify the statutory consumer guarantees as provided under the Competition and Consumer Act, as well as any other implied warranties under the ASIC Act or similar consumer protection laws in the State and Territories of Australia (“Non-Excludable Guarantees”). Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the promotion.
11. Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) is not responsible for and excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of: (a) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter’s control); (b) any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference; (c) any variation in prize value to that stated in these Terms and Conditions.
12. The Promoter is Ritchies Stores 10/1095 Frankston Dandenong Road, Carrum Downs, VIC 3201. ABN 61 005 041 814. Consumer enquiries may be directed to 03 9784 2000